Monday, August 25, 2014

10 Beauty Tips You Need To Know

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a good day.

Today I'm writing about beauty tips that I use daily, you may or may not know some of these. They aren't mind-blowing facts, but they are somewhat helpful.

Feel free to let me know about any other beauty tips that I might have missed :)

First Tip:

Before applying your mascara, apply a small amount of baby powder. This makes you lashes look fuller and longer, make sure you don't get it in your eyes though!

Second Tip:

Use a white or nude eyeliner on your waterline to look wide awake.

Third Tip:

Put tape on the outer edge of your eye, lined up with your nose and eyebrow for the perfect winged eyeliner!

Fourth Tip:

Apply a small amount of bronzer under your bottom lip to create a shadow and make them look bigger and poutier.

Fifth Tip:

Use a dark pencil eyeliner in your tight line to make your lashes look thicker.

Sixth Tip:

Apply under-eye concealer in a v-shape, this will make you look 10 times more awake.

Seventh Tip:

Instead of a primer, use a creme eyeshadow or eyeliner on your eyelid before applying eyeshadow to make the colors more vibrant and pigmented.

Eighth Tip: 

Apply mascara to the roots/base of your eyelashes rather then to the ends to make them look fuller and longer rather then thick and clumpy.

Ninth Tip:

Don't have a blush? No problem! Use your lipstick as a blush, dot it on your cheeks and use two fingers to blend it out.

Tenth Tip: 

Put a pencil eyeliner under your hairdryer until it starts to slightly melt, then use it as a liquid/gel eyeliner!

Bonus Tip:

Braid your hair and then go over it with a straightener for instant curls.

And thats all the tips!

I hope some of these were helpful for you, these may not work for everyone, so give them a go and let me know what you think!

I was thinking about doing a Questions & Answers post next week so that you can all get to know me a bit better, so ask any questions below and I'll answer them! If I get at least 10 I'll do the post, if not I'll just answer them in the comments, feel free to ask more than one question!

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed, if you did please share this as it really helps me out!

Stay tuned for next weeks post!

Maddie x

Last Post - Liebster Award

Please share this post below as it help me out so so much!xx



14 comments:

  1. Interesting tips! Thanks for sharing :-)

    I like the little avatar you've changed - it's look fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! Aw, glad you like it. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Omg the fourth tip is so obvious yet I never thought of it, thank you!

    I really like this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great tips! Great post. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips, Maddie!! I really love the third, sixth, and seventh tips the most. I'm really into the winged eyeliner trend right now, and the tape will make it so much easier. For your next post, what are some beauty trends that you're dying to try for the Autumn season?

    I hope you have a lovely day
    Xoxo,
    Breaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for the idea! Will give it a go!!xxx

      Delete
  5. Woww,how beautiful post :)
    I like it ;*
    Want to follow eachother? Maybe you like my blog too.
    fashionstyleglamfashion.blogspot.com
    Let me know if you followed me I will follow you right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really great tips! Thanks for sharing! :D
    And thanks for your lovely comment, I'm following you now :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo